There are beyond 200 various kinds of mushrooms to be found growing on our planet which are “magic.” “Magic,” here, pertains to the idea that, as soon as eaten or brewed as a tea in the proper quantity, these alarming fungi ‒ also known as psilocybin mushrooms, or “magic mushrooms” ‒ can for a short time bring about noticeable changes to your perception, vision and physical sensations.
The magic mushrooms belonging to these genera are commonly found in tropical and subtropical areas and woodlands. Generally speaking, they can be located on every inhabitable landmass in a vast wide array of habitats, from the urban lawn to the most damp of jungles.
Most magic mushroom strains are assorted kinds of Psilocybe cubensis, the so-called “commercial Psilocybe.” This is because P. cubensis is by far the most normally developed species. For that reason, dozens of unique strains have come about over the period of time. Several psychonauts affirm that “a cube is a cube” in terms of their results. However, these strains can be different in their potency, appearance, growing requirements, and in general yields.
On this page, you will see the list of the most popular magic mushrooms strains.
1. Panaeolus cyanescens (Blue Meanies)
2. Psilocybe cubensis (Cubes)
3. Psilocybe azurescens
4. Psilocybe caerulescens (Landslide Mushrooms)
5. Psilocybe caerulipes (Blue Foot Mushrooms)
6. Psilocybe cyanescens (Psilocybe cyanescens (Wavy Caps)
7. Psilocybe semilanceata (Liberty Caps)
8. Psilocybe Mexicana (Teonanacatl)
9. Psilocybe stuntzii 9Blue Ringer Mushroom)
10. Psilocybe tampanensis (Philosopher’s Stone, Magic Truffles)
Approximately 14,000 mushroom species have been labeled all-around the worldwide today. Pertaining to these 14,000, just over 180 of these mushrooms are psychoactive (that is, contain psilocybin).
Find Magic Mushrooms Locally In Stores or Delivered To Your Door